Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Heidi Day 23

Breakfast
stale cookie. Now they really are all gone.

Snack (E)
real breakfast- fluffy oatmeal with 2 egg whites, chia seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg and stevia. Soooo good!

Lunch
Raspberry Zinger tea with 1 tablespoon collagen
orange

Snack (CO)
tortilla chips with cream cheese in salsa

Dinner (FP)
salad with rotisserie chicken

Dessert (S)
Strawberry cheesecake shake from THM cookbook: (I had a 1/3 serving since I shared with my girls)
1/2 to 3/4 cup frozen strawberries (or raspberries)
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
1/4 cup water
protein powder (I subbed a couple spoonfuls plain greek yogurt)
stevia sweetener to taste
1 rounded tablespoon cream cheese
1.5-2 cups ice cubes
1/4 tsp Glucomannan (optional)

I'm going to start including Trim Healthy Mama abbreviations to help me stay aware of how I'm balancing the different meal types:
(E) Energizing- protein with carb
(S) Satisfying- protein with fat
(FP) Fuel Pull- protein with minimal carbs or fats
(CO) Crossover- protein with both carbs and fats

No comments:

Post a Comment