Friday, March 11, 2016

Heidi Day 33 Friday

Breakfast
8:00 am
1 package Belvita biscuits
10:30 am
THM shake- chocolate mint (accidentally added an extra drop of peppermint essential oil and boy was it minty!!!)

Lunch
1:00 pm
cucumber with salt
strawberry yogurt popsicle

Dinner
6:30
too many oven-baked chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce

Snack
I was craving something to munch on but nothing I had sounded good, so I tried a new recipe from the THM cookbook for a drink- Good Girl Moonshine, or GGMS. I made two batches of it and it filled up my tummy and cured the craving!

GGMS
1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar (with "mother")
1 teaspoon ginger juice
4 doonks stevia
(added a little tea to mix it up)
filled quart jar with ice, filled rest with herbal raspberry tea.

(my fist one I only used 1 tsp of ACV because I was scared to drink vinegar, but the second time I added the full TB and it made it tart and the flavors really pop)

No comments:

Post a Comment