Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Lets Begin Again!!

Hello Ladies,
Its been awhile since anyone has posted and tonight I was thinking its time to start this up again!  I must confess I am doing this for selfish reasons :)  I have a family reunion coming up in about a month and I still have about 10 lbs to loose.  Each day I start out being good but by midmorning the munchies take over and I stop counting calories and just eat whatever I want.  This past weekend we were visiting the Bay Area and the food there is soooo YUMMY so I ate whatever I wanted to and it was FANTASTIC.  Today I finished off my last piece of Banana cake (Shelley will understand the sadness of this) and although I am sad that the cake is gone, I am also relieved, cause I need to get back on track.  Whose with me?  It always helps when I have to fess up at the end of the day!  I may not loose the 10 lbs that I want to loose before my family reunion, but I know that if I behave myself tor the next month, then no matter what the scale says, I will be happy with myself because I will be in control of my appetites and not the other way around.  So again I ask who is with me?!

I figure that I will start on Thursday so that I can get to the store tomorrow and stock up my fridge and pantry with healthy food and snacks.  I hope that you guys will join me.  :)  I really do like the blogging and I enjoy the tips and meal ideas that eveyone comes up with!  I hope to see you on the blog on Thursday!!

I do realize that Thursday is Cinco De Mayo so it might be a tough one, but as long as I calorie count and behave during the day, then at night I will know where I stand and will know what I can eat.  Until then ... Happy Diet Prepping!

No comments:

Post a Comment