Friday, February 19, 2016

Heidi Day 11

Confession
Sigh.... ate candy last night (Day 10). About a cup of peanut/peanut butter m&m's, mini milky way and mini snickers. Also a bunch of multi-grain tortilla chips and salsa.

Thank you for the advice Shelley! I'm going to give Skinny Pop a try for my late night cravings to try and wean myself off the mental need to binge. I like the tip to eat it as slow as possible.

Breakfast
Shakeology nutrition protein shake made with unsweetened almond milk, spinach, and frozen strawberries

Snack
orange
4 lemon bites grandma sent home

Lunch
multi-grain tortilla chips and salsa

Dinner
slice of toast. Where on earth is my appetite? Good news is that I was so tired I went to bed without snacking, and even though I woke up a few times in the night I didn't even have the desire to turn on the tv and snack. I guess that's one pro of being sick...

(I did get a bag of low-cal popcorn from Trader Joe's so I'm prepared for future late night cravings! My 9 year old Emily was disappointed that I wouldn't let her have any, but I'm saving it just for moments of temptation)

No comments:

Post a Comment