Monday, February 22, 2016

Heidi Day 13 (Saturday)

Still sick, it's not improving :( Woke with a headache, sore throat and cough again. Had to do my photo shoot anyways since half the people were from out of town. Forgot to eat breakfast so I just chugged water until I could get home. It's funny, I felt mostly fine during the session. Must be the adrenaline. As soon as I finished the headache and sore throat came back worse than ever.

Late breakfast
Fluffy oatmeal made with almond milk, stevia, cinnamon and 2 egg whites whipped in. I really can't eat oatmeal any other way. I like knowing I'm getting extra protein and it gives it a very subtle custard flavor. Going to add nutmeg next time :)

Lunch
Protein style In-N-Out cheeseburger (no bun). Cut it up on a plate for "cheeseburger salad" :)

Snack
Haagen-Das ice cream bar, protein bar

Dinner
Tortilla soup with sour cream, cheese, avocado, tortilla chips

2 Golden Grahams krispy treats




No comments:

Post a Comment