Monday, February 29, 2016

Heidi Days 19-21

So, the weekend was a wash...

Friday - Can't remember what I ate for meals, but had ice cream and soda at grandma's house

Saturday - Dislocated my shoulder at 4 in the morning trying to walk through the baby gate (worst physical pain of my life), had a banana muffin in the ER after they set my arm and the drugs finally kicked in, then didn't eat anything until the cookie exchange party that night. Ate only one garlic cheese bomb roll, two sweet and sour meatballs with mushrooms, and a small portion of loaded baked potato rounds. Sampled a few cookies. Enjoyed visiting with friends but missed Katie and Caitie!

Sunday - cookies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Crackers when I took the pain meds and stole my toddler's applesauce squeezer in church. Turned down fresh brownies at the teacher training meeting that night. Snacked on cookies and low-cal popcorn that night. I'm just glad I survived the Sabbath.

SO ready for a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment