Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Katie Day 10
Day 10 already wahoo!!!  Today was a much better day than yesterday and I even woke up feeling better.  Caitie I think that you and I have the same cold, my throat feels ok during the day but as the night apporaches it starts to kill.  Tonight is no exception and man my throat hurts something fierce.  I sure hope that this cold goes away soon!!  I am so proud of myself, tonight we had YW and as always there were yummy brownies for dessert.  And I resisted having one! Ok well I had a very small sliver of a brownie, just a taste and it was satisfying.  I didn't exercise today but I did go to the park and watch my kiddos run around so maybe I burned calories through osmosis :)  I finally made it to the store today and bought strawberries and cantaloupe, and the strawberries were so yummy and sweet!  Ok well I'm getting tired and want to hit the hay so here is my food breakdown for the day

Breakfast/Snack = 396
(At the end of the day I still hadn't reached 1200 calories and I dont want to throw my body into thinking its starving and so I made some oatmeal, however I am lazy and didn't want to have to scan the whole thing into my snack portion of myfitnesspal and so I just tacked it onto my breakfast since it is already in there.  So for breakfast I had my Cheerios and for an evening snack to up my calories I had the oatmeal, but this time I used pure organic Maple Syrup instead of Brown Sugar to lessen the calories and it still tasted great!  Thanks for the idea Heidi!

Lunch = 373
2 slices American Cheese - 140
2 slices bread - 180
1 cup strawberries - 53

DInner = 507
2 Flour Tortillas - 246
1/2 cup Hamburger - 131
1 Cup 1% Milk - 130

Total Calories Consumed - 1275

I have said this before and I will say it again, I love calorie counting!  I was able to eat yummy food today and still stay within my limits!  Everytime I calorie count and I realize how easy it is I siimultaniously kick myself because its so easy and so why do I fall off the diet wagon?  AUGH!  Butt it's not good to dwell on the past, so here's to the future!  Thank you again ladies for your support, tips and for doing this with me!  Until Tomorrow ... Happy Dieting!

1 comment:

  1. I've got the same cold! Why does my throat hurt more at night? So weird.

    ReplyDelete