Sunday, February 21, 2016

Katie Day 14
Wow Day 14 already!  So today was Sunday and as always there were yummy treats galore!  FIrst I had a meeting with some of the youth in our ward and someone brought brownie cookies, yes two of my FAVORITE things in one cookie!  I was handed the plateful of cookies, I looked at them and then promptly passed them to the person sitting next to me!! SO much will power!  Then at the end of our lesson in third our our teacher brought these beautifully decorated cupcakes and I LOVE FROSTING!!  Again I looked at them and left them alone.  Double victory for me!!! However, we had company over tonight and so I made cookies and I make really good chocolate chip cookies and I have an extremely hard time saying no to a hot cookie right out of the oven.  So here is what I did.  I knew that the tempation to eat one would be great, so I opted to eat a light dinner (I made chicken fajitas) and even though I wanted a second one, I decided to just have a couple more bites of the chicken and bell peppers and save my calories for the cookie that I knew I would eat.  I did eat one cookie and then I took a bite out of a second one, but I knew I would be upset with myself for eating 2 and I figured if I ate 2 I probably wouldn't have the strength to stop and I would eat 4 or 5 and so after I took that bite out of the 2nd cookie I handed it to Dan and asked him to eat it for me, which he did without complaint :)  After the kiddos went to bed I figured I would try to burn off a few calories since I ate the cookie, so I did 10 straight minutes of situps (wow it felt good and bad all at once)  I actually ended up being under calories tonight so Dan made me a yummy smoothie.  I knew that if I went back into the Kitchen then I would most likely eat more cookies so I have stayed out of the kitchen all night, dishes can wait til the morning :)

Here is my food breakdown
Breakfast - 238
New Normal = Oatmeal

Lunch - 130
Slice of homemade cheese pizza

Dinner - 290
Homemade Chicken Fajita

Snacks - 545
Peach Greek Yogurt - 120
Chocolate Chip Cookie 1 1/2 - 222
Smoothie - 203

Total Calories Consumed - 1202
Calories Burned - 120

YAY I LOVE calorie counting!  I am at 1202 calories and I even had a chocolate chip cookie!!  I hope that everyone is doing well, and if you have had a rough weekend or have fallen off the diet wagon, it's ok we are all in this together!  Pick yourself back up and start again tomorrow!  It's a new day!  Thank you all again for doing this with me!
Until tomorrow... Happy Dieting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment